HGV Technician – Lichfield, Fradley Park
We are recruiting for HGV Technicians based at our award-winning and expanding 10-acre Renault Truck Dealership at Fradley Park – Lichfield. Servicing the fantastic products offered by our group backed by our long-established Renault Truck operations.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that continuously invests in our sites, equipment and people and understand our customers’ needs in providing turn-key solutions.
You will have previous experience of VOSA inspections, service, MOT and mechanical repair work at HGV level. An HGV Driving Licence is an advantage but not essential.
As part of our Workshop Technician team based in a busy workshop environment you will undertake all levels of maintenance, and repairs as well as completing standard servicing and diagnostics.
We offer an excellent hourly rate, benefits, and working environment with the benefit of flexible shift patterns. This is an opportunity for career development with manufacturer-backed training in a successful and growing business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Carry out routine inspections maintenance service and repairs on franchised and non-franchised vehicles including trailers to industry standards.
· Carry out a wide range of defect repairs including major unit overhaul.
· Fault diagnosis and rectification using the manufacturer’s computer system and tooling.
· Complete job cards and service sheets using online systems correctly and in line with warranty protocol.
· HGV licence desired but not essential.
· Pre-requisite NVQL3 or similar.
The successful candidate will benefit from an excellent remuneration package, basic salary with incentive and benefits, holiday increase with length of service, together with the opportunity for further career development with an established business.
Interested? Please click the email address to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org