Fradley Park, Lichfield
We are recruiting for an LCV Technician based at our award-winning and expanding 10-acre Renault Truck Dealership at Fradley Park – Lichfield.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business that continuously invests in our sites, equipment and people and understand our customers’ needs in providing turn-key solutions.
The LCV Service Technician will be responsible for meeting both franchise and company standards in a service environment.
Key Responsibilities of LCV Service Technician:
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards
- Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
- Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers’ servicing and repair times
- Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements
- To specialise in pre-delivery inspections (PDI)
The Ideal LCV Service Technician:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years’ experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
If you are an organised, driven and experienced LCV Service Technician looking for your next challenge and you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards including a workplace pension scheme, excellent opportunities and progression then we want to hear from you.
Interested? Please click the email address to send your CV to email@example.com