Allports Rental operates a growing fleet of more than 1100 vans, trucks and trailers based in the Midlands and throughout the UK. We offer a full range of contract hire and rental services providing tailor-made transport solutions to our expanding customer base.
Are you a strong administrator with an aptitude for planning? Do you enjoy working with spreadsheets and systems to plan out activities and ensure they take place or are rearranged as required ensuring they are completed? Do you have a professional telephone manner able to deal calmly with customers and suppliers?
If so, we have just the role for you! We are recruiting for the permanent full-time position of Maintenance Planner to join the Rental Operations Team based at our award-winning Fradley Park, Lichfield Rental Centre.
In this role you would be responsible for Maintenance Scheduling and Planning together with customer, supplier and third-party workshop liaison, working together to help ensure the best outcome for all parties.
Full training will be provided but ideally you will be a seasoned planner or have the required skill-set to become one and, as such, able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Good computer skills, particularly proficient with Office and Excel
- You’re customer-focused and a team player
- You’re able to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Operators License Compliance an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar role with Inspection and MOT Commercial Vehicle Scheduling an advantage
- Industry-leading rates of pay
- Fantastic career advancement opportunities
- A great place to work within a dynamic and growing business
Interested? Please email CV to email@example.com