Established in 1959, Allports Group has a tradition of serving commercial vehicle operators throughout the United Kingdom with products and services, delivering both financial and operational benefits.
Approaching 60 years Allports Group has developed successful operations in key business area, including Authorised Distributors for Renault Trucks, Allports Rental and Contract Hire specialists, Bodywork Repair and Paint Centre and more recently Deker Solutions, a business dedicated and specialised in multi-deck trailers.
We now require a Marketing Executive to expand and develop all aspects of Marketing the Group both locally and nationally through traditional and Digital Marketing channels.
As Group Marketing Executive responsibilities will include:
• Ongoing Improvement and Development of our Website
• Management of established Digital Marketing for New and Used Commercial Vehicles
• Development of presence on Auto Trader, eBay and other major industry websites
• Develop and Manage Social Media Marketing activity including postings
• Content Creation
• Liaison with external agencies
• Managing and developing Brand guidelines
• Support planning and delivery of specific Company events during our 60th Anniversary Year
Work with the Group Sales Team to:
• Develop and implement targeted marketing campaigns online and off-line
• Develop and improve utilisation of the CRM System
• Develop and improve Customer Feedback
General skills and attributes required:
• Marketing Degree or equivalent experience
• Competent in all aspects of Digital Marketing
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
• Strong and Confident Communication skills
• Team Player able to liaise people at all levels and establish good working relationships
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Proficient IT skills – excellent WordPress and Microsoft Office knowledge
• Project Management Skills
• Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
This new and exciting position offers the successful candidate excellent remuneration, the opportunity for further career development and you will be joining an established business offering exciting products and services who are looking to expand and further develop through effective marketing.
Interested? Please click the email address to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org