Established in 1959, Allports Group has a tradition of serving commercial vehicle operators throughout the United Kingdom with products and services, delivering both financial and operational benefits.
Due to continued growth within the Allports Rental business, we are recruiting for a Sales Ledger Clerk / Accounts Clerk to join our established and successful team based at Fradley Park, Lichfield.
Duties for this full-time position cover Sales and General Ledgers and include:
• Prepare and process Direct Debit notifications, collections and accounts
• Support Credit Control activities and resolve queries as required
• Process intercompany invoices and liaise with managers to resolve queries
• Daily bank reconciliation
• Reconcile Purchase and Credit Card statements
• Payment runs for suppliers and weekly BACS upload
• Post to and monitor control accounts, e.g. Road Fund Licences
• General Ledger and administration duties where required
This role offers excellent remuneration and is a great opportunity to join the accounts department within a growing business with opportunity for onward career development.
You should have good computer (particularly Excel), organisational and communication skills. Previous accounts department experience and qualified or studying AAT or equivalent would be an advantage, however, full training will be provided.
Interested? Please click the email address to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org