Site Maintenance Engineer / Parts Driver – Stoke
We are recruiting for a Site Maintenance Engineer and Parts Driver for our Commercial Vehicle Workshop based at our site in Fenton, Stoke-on-Trent, on a permanent full-time basis.
This vacancy would be suitable for someone who enjoys outdoor, physical work.
The main duties for this position are:
• Cleaning and general upkeep of the service department and surrounding areas
• General site cleaning and maintenance
• Cutting grass and hedges
• Steam Cleaning Vehicles for MOT and vehicle washing when required
• Parts deliveries and collections as required
• The ability to communicate effectively
• Able to work as part of a busy team and to meet deadlines
• Health and Safety knowledge
A Forklift Truck licence is preferred, but training will be given
This role offers an excellent salary package and further opportunity for development.
Interested? Please click the email address to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org