All positions offer competitive rates of pay and benefits, together with onward career development opportunities.
- Excellent pay
- Holiday pay and length of service enhancement
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Maternity/paternity leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Company vehicle (role dependent)
- Free on-site car parking
- Workwear and boots provided for technicians
- Modern, clean offices and working environment
- COVID-secure sites, independent audit approved
- Variety of shifts available (see jobs for details)
Click any job title link to learn more…
Apply in confidence by submitting your CV and cover letter to the email address stated in the job advert, ensuring we have all your contact details including mobile telephone number and personal email address. Please note that any CVs and personal data provided will be kept on file for 6 months. Electronic files will be deleted after this time. Hardcopy files will be shredded and disposed of confidentially.
We’re always looking for new talent and have a wide selection of apprentice roles currently available:
Thank you for your interest in joining our amazing team at Allports Group